If you have a damaged, chipped or decayed tooth, a dental crown will strengthen your tooth and ensure it functions normally so you can enjoy eating and smiling without a worry. Made from quality porcelain, a crown is cemented securely to the healthy root of the tooth and fits over it, covering the full surface. Not sure if it’s right for you? Our friendly dental team at Carine Glades Dental Care would be happy to answer your questions about this popular restorative treatment.
5 Key Benefits of Dental Crowns
- If you have cracked, misshapen, stained, or discoloured teeth, dental crowns can help to improve your smile. Crowns can be made to match the colour of your natural teeth, so they will blend in seamlessly with your existing teeth.
- If you have a chipped or broken tooth, it can be difficult to chew and speak properly. A dental crown can help to restore the function of your tooth so that you can eat and speak normally.
- If you have a tooth that is severely decayed or damaged, a dental crown can help to protect it from further damage.
- If you have a tooth that is cracked or chipped, it can be difficult to keep your mouth clean. A dental crown can help to improve your oral health by making it easier to keep your mouth clean.
- Dental crowns can help you to feel more confident about your smile.
We’re Still Following Strict COVID Safe Protocols
You can rest assured our highly trained dental team at Carine Glades is following the Western Australian government’s Covid Safe practices. Your safety and our staff’s safety are our number one priority.
Here’s What More of Our Patients Are Saying…
“Have been cared for by Dr Schrader & other staff for many years at CGD.
From routine check-ups to crowns, root canal & other more complex procedures, we have always had great outcomes coupled with polite, friendly & professional service. Teagan has done my 6 monthly checks & cleaning for several years and is so competent, polite & friendly.”
“Dr Andrew Phillips has been my dentist since around 2014, and I feel comfortable and confident in his professionalism every time I visit. He has an excellent rapport with his patients, is very caring, and provides detailed information and options on dental procedures to be undertaken. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
“Staff are always extremely friendly and polite. Very efficient service with no waiting! Thoroughly recommend this dentist.”